A multi-functional, pivoting and transportation platform that eliminates heavy lifting procedures.
- Provides a secure and active transfer method when the client has to stand up and be moved to a bed, wheelchair or toilet.
- Can also be used to test and exercise weight bearing capability, and assist in helping clients sit further back into a chair.
- Ideal tool in a rehab unit, hospital ward or home because the client can manage transfers etc with the help of just one carer.
- Makes it possible for the carer to place the wheelchair at a comfortable distance from the bed to provide more space to work safely.
- Place the platform close to the sitting client and place the client?s feet on the base plate. The client can then get close to the vertically-spaced gripping bars and rise to a standing position using natural movements. The platform can then be steered towards desired location using the carer as a counterbalance.
- Romedic Return Belt is an excellent complement to the Return when additional support and stability is needed.
- The spacing of the gripping bars provides multiple grip and hand placement options for the client in sit-to-stand scenarios.
- Lower leg supports are height and width adjustable to suit the individual needs of each client.
- Base plate has an in-step of only 40mm so the client does not have to lift their feet very high to stand on to the platform.
- Outlined foot prints and a clear symbol on the base plate make the positioning of the feet self-evident both to the carer and client.
- Rolls and steers easily even with a heavy user.
- Sturdy brake locking system for additional stability and security.
- Disassembles into two parts for easy transportation.
Australia Wide Delivery
100% ALL PRODUCTS
Australian Owned family business