Designed in consultation with Occupational Therapists to provide effective and comfortable arm and hand support. An effective comfort aid when recovering from a broken arm, arm surgery, hand surgery or wrist surgery.
Featuring a range of benefits including:
- Designed in consultation with Occupational Therapists.
- Easy to adjust shape and filling to the preferred angle.
- Waterproof and easy to wipe clean.
- Light weight and portable.
- Suitable for use in hospitals, rehab, assisted living or at home.
- Repetitive Strain Injury.
- Carpel Tunnel.
- Post- hand or arm surgery.
- Broken arm.
- Poor circulation.
Suitable for use in hospitals, rehab, assisted living or in the home.
Use upright or while lying down The Hand Positioning Support can be used for arm support and hand support in either an upright position or when lying down.
Use either angled up or angled down depending on your requirements.
Elevate the hand and wrist to stimulate blood flow, provide comfort and help with recovery from hand or arm surgery, general soreness or poor circulation.