- Two model options to choose from. The original bracket only that fits underneath any existing grab rail. The second option is a combination set of elbow ends with the towel rail component already manufactured into the ends. This provides an easier fitting option. Both brackets and combination ends are sold in pairs.
- Made to industry standards and of 304 grade stainless steel.
- Sold as a pair of elbow ends with two ends per packet, dress rings included.
- Works with 19mm stainless steel tubing for towel rail. Tubing comes in lengths of 1000 or 2000mm.
- Works with 32mm stainless steel tubing for grab rail. Tubing comes in lengths of 1000 or 1900mm.
- Fits together like any other modular rail install, cut the tubing to the desired length, use adhesive or a rivet/screw to prevent the rail from spinning when installed.
- For the pair of ends only, fit by using one rivet or screw to each bracket end (4.5mm hole diameter size) and then secure to the grab rail.
- Each bracket end has a cupped design so as the tubing sits neatly into them.
- Available in brushed stainless steel.
- Sold individually or in box quantities of 10.
Australia Wide Delivery
100% ALL PRODUCTS
Australian Owned family business