- Combines ROHOs Air Flotation qualities and Jays base technology.
- Ideal for clients who require moderate to high pressure care and positional support needs.
- Contoured foam base improves alignment of the pelvis and lower extremities, enhancing sitting posture and function.
- Air cells are interconnected and their unique shape promote blood circulation to facilitate pressure prevention, healing and relief.
- Flexible and adjustable air cells adapt to patient contours and reduce shear forces while transferring or repositioning.
- Durable neoprene construction is soft to suit skin sensitivity, and is easily cleaned.
- Jay foam base is made from fluid-resistant closed cell foam for additional stability, assisting in safer wheelchair transfers.
- Two-way stretch cover with encased comfort foam is machine washable.
- Supplied with pump.
- Cushions is available with fluid resistant cover.
Australia Wide Delivery
100% ALL PRODUCTS
Australian Owned family business