- Cells are interconnected and their unique shape promote blood circulation to facilitate pressure prevention, healing and relief.
- Flexible cells adapt to patient contours and reduce shear forces while transferring or repositioning.
- As the body is immersed in the cushion, greater contact area is achieved for the dispersion of pressure, hence the pressure on any one area is minimised.
- Contoured design, made up of high and low profile cells, positions the pelvis back in the wheelchair and centres the user comfortably in the middle of the cushion.
- Enhances midline channelling of the femurs, providing greater lateral stability.
- After air pressure is adjusted, ISOFLO valve prevents air flow between quadrants, assisting the positioning and postural stability of the client.
- Durable neoprene construction is soft to suit skin sensitivity, and is easily cleaned.
- Breathable zippered lycra cover with a non-slip base.
- Supplied with pump.
Australia Wide Delivery
100% ALL PRODUCTS
Australian Owned family business