The Cura1 wireless pendant is the perfect item for those who may need help to wear on their person, just press the red button and a help alarm will be sent through to the carer via the cordless monitoring device (not included, see below).
For both in home and care facility use, this device requires a Wireless Cura1 monitoring device to be used such as the (A-CBM-02) Cordless Falls Monitor, (A-CL-MULTIPORT or A-CL-MULTIPORT-02 – facility use only) Cordless Multiport Receiver's or the (A-ACTIVECARE-PAGER) Active Care Pager.
This pendant features:
- Large rubber button.
- Standard Lanyard for patient to wear around neck.
- Works with single use hospital wristbands.
- Changeable battery with projected 1-year life.
- Splash resistant.
- Operating frequency: 433.92MHz.
- Operating range: 30m line of sight.
- Power supply: 12V 27A Alkaline Battery.
- Battery life: >1 year (depends on usage).
- Dimensions: 42mm diameter, 12mm thick.
- Housing material: ABS.
- Operating temp: -20 to 50°C.
- Rel. humidity: <95%.