This wireless sensor projects an invisible infra-red beam. When the resident breaks this beam an alarm call is generated via the nurse call system or Cura1 monitoring device.
The iBeam wireless Curtain PIR fits to the wall beside the bedhead or across a door way in a purpose-built swivel wall mount bracket or in the Ezystand (sold separately). The iBeam is easy to install and can be moved from room to room with ease.
On / Off switch to conserve battery life when not in use. Low battery indicator. Works with other cura1 cordless devices. Accepts plug pack (optional).
For both in home and care facility use, this device requires a Wireless Cura1 monitoring device to be used such as the (A-CBM-02) Cordless Falls Monitor, (A-CL-MULTIPORT or A-CL-MULTIPORT-02 – facility use only) Cordless Multiport Recievers or the (A-ACTIVECARE-PAGER) Active Care Pager.
- Detection range: 5m (approx*).
- Wireless range: 30m*.
- Power supply: 6-12V DC, 300mA &/or 3 x AA alkaline batteries.
- Battery life: 6 months with normal usage.
- Housing material: ABS plastic.
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 78mm x 81.5mm x 38.5mm (includesbracket).
- Weight: 100g (not incl. batteries).
- Operating temp: -25°C to 55°C.
- Relative humidity: <85%.
- Standby current consumption: 1mA.
- Alarm condition current consumption: 20mA.
- Operating frequency: 433Mhz (TX) (Not supervised).
- Transmission strength: < 10mW.