Fitting in the sensor pad neck enclosure, the Cura1 Wireless Pad Transmitter is used to transmit the alarm call through to the Cura1 wireless monitor.
The Cura1 Wireless Pad Transmitter connects with the Cura1 Floor, Bed and Chair pads.
When a resident is placed on a bed or chair mat the pad transmitter will detect their weight. Therefore any weight removed from the pad will trigger an alert signal via A-CBM and as a result, send an out of bed alarm to notify a carer.
The transmitter uses a non- replaceable long life battery ( Lithium ) with 12 month life expectancy covering approximately 20-50 m range.
This new model now incorporates “sleep mode” when not in use therefore extending battery life. Battery condition is monitored via the bedside control unit (Cura1 Wireless Monitor).
Up to 5 transmitters can be in use at the one time with one monitor and as a result can have a bed, chair and floor mat in operation simultaneously.
All Cura1 pads and floor mats have the the same unique connection and it is for that reason that the transmitter can be swapped between pads and mats as required.
Above all due to the size of the transmitter is not easily turned off by the elderly or aged due to the dexterity required.
Features and benefits:
- 2mm x1.2mm 4pin pitch plug.
- 433MHz operating frequency.
- Between 20- 50m range*.
- Uses a Lith-ION long life battery – 1 year battery life 6 month warranty.
- Will go into sleep mode when not in use to save battery life.
- Status/in-use LED indication.
- Communicates with A-CBM bedside controller.
- Incorporates on/off.
- Fits within floor, bed & chair sensor transmitter enclosure.