The wireless Magnetic Reed Switch is a device you can attach to doors and windows. When the door or window is opened, the Magnetic Reed Switch will send an alarm through to a Cura1 wireless accessory monitoring device (not included – See below). The Magnetic Reed Switch also has a built in help button, which when pressed will also send a help alarm to the monitoring device.
For both in home and care facility use, this device requires a Wireless Cura1 monitoring device to be used such as the (A-CBM-02) six channel monitor. Cordless Falls Monitor, (A-CL-MULTIPORT or A-CL-MULTIPORT-02 – facility use only) Cordless Multiport Recievers or the (A-ACTIVECARE-PAGER) Active Care Pager.
- Add up to 6 Reed switches
- Sends wireless signal when door or window is opened.
- Built-in call button extends usage options – e.g. use it as a portable panic button.
- Double sided tape included to for easy mounting.
- Battery included.
- LED alarm active indication.
- Operating frequency: 433.92MHz.
- Typical operating range: 25m*.
- Power requirements: 3V (CR2032 lithium).
- Dimensions of housing (LxWxD): 79mm x 29mm x 12mm.
- Dimensions of magnet (LxWxD): 60m x 12mm x 7mm.
- Enclosure material: Durable ABS plastic.
- Weight: 28g.
- Operating temp: 5°C to 40°C.
- Rel humidity: <90%.