This popular big button amplified phone features a uniquely shaped handpiece and fantastic earpiece amplification making it ideal for persons who are hard of hearing.
With an extra loud power boosted ringer, tone control, super bright flashing ring indicator, big button high contrast keypad, 12 one touch memories and easy grip handset, this corded phone has it all.
Whether you or your loved one is hard of hearing, or works in a noisy environment, the Care100 is the corded phone you have been waiting for.
Recommended Australia wide by Audiologists and Hearing Specialists.
WARNING: If connected via the NBN, this product may not be able to make calls during a power outage, please check with your service provider.
Receiving volume control:
- You can adjust your receiving volume from 0 to +20dB.
Speech volume control:
- You can adjust your speech volume from -1, 0 or + 1dB.
Hearing aid compatible:
- The phone contains an inbuilt inductive coupler which offers Hearing Aid users clearer sound. Simply switch your hearing aid to the “T” setting to use this function.
- Allows you to adjust the volume in the earpiece to a higher level for comfortable listening.
Big button Keypad:
- Now you can easily see the numbers you need to dial.
Flashing ring indicator:
- Allows you to see as well as hear when you have an incoming phone call.
Extra loud ringer:
- Ensures that you can hear your phone ring from any room in the house.
- Mount on your wall for greater convenience.