Mobility walkers are used by thousands of Australians every day and for many different reasons. Whether you have issues bearing your weight, have trouble getting around, you get tired easily, or you have balance issues, a walker may be right for you.
Regardless of your unique situation, there is a walker for you. They come in many shapes, sizes, styles, and price points. They can be used daily or whenever you need them for additional mobility support.
People use walkers for a variety of reasons. Some of the most common include:
- They have balance issues
- They’re afraid of falling
- Maybe recovering from surgery or an injury
- experiencing weakness
- or they have issues walking
- A cane does not provide enough support
- And many other reasons
Some of the top advantages of getting a walker include:
- Safer Walks: Having a walker to rely on immediately adds to the safety of your walks. Whether you are walking through your house, around the block, or at the store, you will have more stability and can have peace of mind in knowing you are taking the right safety precautions.
- Longer Walks: Since walkers reduce weight bearing, you’ll be able to walk longer distances and for longer periods of time. They help you stay active and mobile.
- The Ability to Rest If Needed: We all get tired at some point. Whether you have overextended yourself a little too much or you are just having a low energy day, seat walkers give you the ability to take a rest if needed.
- Less Stress on the Body: the extra support and ability to bear some of your weight places less stress overall on your body. They will help you have more stamina, keep your energy levels up, and allow you to go about your day without overworking your muscles.
Select from our collection of mobility walkers to find the right one for you to increase mobility and safety.