The X9 Mobile Power Lift Chair is an ideal solution for clients requiring a mobile chair with lift and recline function. The unique design promotes envelopment and comfort, distributing pressure and reducing injuries associated with prolonged sitting or lying. Designed to suit aged care, clinical and home care environments.
- Ideal for clients who are confined to a chair for long periods.
- Pressure relieving memory foam, soft contoured multi-layered foam and fibre backrest with lumbar support and ergonomic padded armrests ensure maximum comfort and postural support.
- Resilient European four-way stretch vinyl is fluid resistant, fire retardant and vapour permeable with antibacterial and non-allergenic properties.
- Soft-stretch vinyl is used on inner contact surfaces, while hard-wearing vinyls are used on the outside of the chair.
- Removable seat and back covers for infection control management.
- Padded legrest for additional comfort and heel support.
- Large side pockets for convenient storage.
- Quiet and smooth lift system with infinite rise and recline positions for ultimate comfort and assists the user in sitting and standing transfers.
- Dual motor provides independent control of backrest and legrest.
- Push handle with hand grips, and castors for safe and easy manoeuvrability.
- 4 x 100mm locking castors, 2 of which are locking.