The X8 Power Lift Chair promotes envelopment and comfort, distributing pressure and reducing injuries associated with prolonged sitting or lying. Designed to suit aged care, clinical and home care environments.
- Ideal for clients who are confined to a chair for long periods.
- Pressure relieving memory foam, soft contoured multi-layered foam and fibre backrest with lumbar support and ergonomic padded armrests ensure maximum comfort and postural support.
- Integrated air cell in seat provides premium pressure relief and can be easily inflated and adjusted with integrated hand pump which is concealed within the chair when not in use.
- Resilient European four-way stretch vinyl is fluid resistant, fire retardant and vapour permeable with antibacterial and non-allergenic properties.
- Soft-stretch vinyl is used on inner contact surfaces, while hard-wearing vinyls are used on the outside of the chair.
- Removable seat and back covers for infection control management.
- Padded legrest for additional comfort and heel support.
- Large side pockets for convenient storage.
- Quiet and smooth lift system with infinite rise and recline positions for ultimate comfort and assists the user in sitting and standing transfers.
- Dual motor provides independent control of backrest and legrest.
- Small mobility castors to assist manoeuvring the chair when not in use.
Australia Wide Delivery
100% ALL PRODUCTS
Australian Owned family business