- A mobility device for foot or ankle injuries for patients who cannot bear weight on the affected area.
- A great short term alternative to crutches which can have adverse effects such as under arm pain from extended use.
- Patient flexes knee, and padded platform pad supports the shin of the unusable limb.
- The opposite foot makes contact with the floor, providing propulsion.
- Folding frame for storage and transportation.
- Height adjustable moulded handles.
- Handbrakes can be locked for added stability.
- Large 8" castors for greater manoeuvrability and mobility outdoors.
Australia Wide Delivery
100% ALL PRODUCTS
Australian Owned family business