A comfortable Magnetic Therapy Mattress Topper.
Please make note that - all mattress toppers cannot be sent to a PO Box or parcel locker.
Continuous strip magnets are sealed into specially-cut grooves running the length of the Topper.
Experience the ultimate comfort and support with our Quality Magnetic Dimple-Foam overlay: Your key to a relaxed night's sleep!
Magnetic Egg Foam Mattress Overlay has been designed specifically for people with spinal pain, illness or disability. This mattress overlay is designed to give you therapeutic, pressure-free comfort and diffuse pressure points and help prevent pressure ulcers by evenly distributing the pressure.
Enjoy the Magnetic Mattress Topper Benefits
Quality convoluted foam overlay whose surface spreads the body's pressure points and supports and comforts for a relaxed night's sleep.
- Improving sleeping problems. May help in reducing stress, anxiety. May help reduce aching in joints and muscles.
- Designed to aid arthritis and rheumatism sufferers due to improved capillary circulation.
- Dimpled surface helps soothe aches and pains (and you don't feel the dimples!)
- Easy to use and fast working.
- DRUG FREE and a non-invasive health product.
- Use it as a mattress protector and extend the life of your mattress.
- Add an extra layer for a comfortable sleeping position.
The overlay is flexible and comfortable and used on top of the mattress under the bottom sheet:
- Extra-thick foam to cater to the heaviest load.
- 'Breathing' open-cell quality foam.
- Electric Blanket? - Not really due to the overlay's natural insulative properties. Alternatively, turn it off when you go to bed.
A comment on ‘Magnetics’ and magnetic therapy claims.
Therapeutic Pillow Australia (TPA) and Thera-Med produce magnetic products on the basis of increasing belief that magnets help to stimulate blood circulation. (It needs to be noted that TPI only uses low force 250-300 gauss magnetic strips in its products).
Comment: It is broadly accepted that improved circulation creates increased warmth to a given area, which in turn promotes pain relief through helping to relax muscles. Many health professionals, particularly those within the physiotherapy profession, observe that because blood contains iron in the haemoglobin, that such iron will be attracted to magnetic fields applied to the body and as such will increase blood flow and circulation to that given area.
There is also widespread awareness that magnetics may help in the relief of tension, stress, nervous asthma, arthritis, rheumatism, migraines, cramps, tennis elbow, ‘cold’’ joints, etc. TPI acknowledges many documented claimed, but notes that it has no conclusive scientific evidence that magnetics can be guaranteed to assist in the healing process. If you have any reservations discuss same with your health professional. * But it should be noted that the respective design criteria of all TPI magnetic products, with the exception of the pillow pad, incorporate accepted therapeutic support design …with or without magnets.
Note: Persons with a pacemaker, epileptics or pregnant women, should seek medical advice before using magnetic products, particularly those using magnetic of 1000 gauss plus.