The Leg Carriage cushions, immobilises, elevates and supports the leg to complement treatment after orthopaedic surgery and to prevent or manage heel pressure ulcers.
Featuring a range a benefits:
- Designed in consultation with Australian health professionals.
- Keeps the leg immobilised in a neutral position for faster recovery post-surgery.
- Scalloped surface alleviates pressure to calf for better blood flow.
- Allows heel to float in open chamber.
- Prevents or manages heel pressure ulcers.
- Promote good circulation and air flow.
- Australian made high density memory foam.
- Stable support that won’t tip.
- Water resistant SteriPlus cover.
- Light weight and portable.
- Extra-wide for all body shapes and sizes.
- Available with or without foot support attachment.
- Orthopaedic surgery.
- Leg surgery.
- Achillies surgery.
- Ankle surgery.
- Foot surgery.
- Venous surgery.
Extra wide, extra deep, extra support other leg elevation supports are often smaller in size which can result in them tipping or falling, particularly when the patient is asleep. This can interfere with recovery and cause additional complications and unnecessary pain to the patient. The extra width and depth of the Leg Carriage Support is designed to prevent it from moving inadvertently and ensure the leg remains stable, supported and safe throughout the day and night.