The HFS1000 is a non-contact, multipurpose Infrared Thermometer, with no probe filters and a colour coded visual reading indicator.
The HFS1000 Non-Contact Infrared Thermometer is included as a medical device on the Australian Register of Therapeutic Goods (ARTG 279076).
This product is intended for use as a measuring device for determining the patient’s body temperature.
- Hygenic, No probe filter, No contact, No risk or virus transmission.
- Fast accurate temperature detection (less than 2 seconds).
- Large backlit LCD display.
- Body, room or surface temperature detection.
- Stores up to 32 recorded temperatures.
- Easy measurement for all ages.
- Automatic power off.
- Requires 2 AA Alkaline batteries (supplied).
- Colour coded reading.