The Fero High Low relax chair is a chair is equipped with a high/low system and a relax mechanism that inclines the backrest, seat and legrest simultaneously into a zero gravity position.
- Height adjustment hydraulic pump easy to operate by means of a pedal at both sides of the chair.
- Relax mechanism: Less pressure points on the body and a good blood circulation thanks to the patented mechanism – Zero Gravity.
- Central brake on 4 castors.
- The chair is extremely maneuverable and mobile, thanks to the large castors and the central brake system.
- The stand-up help is activated by means of a lever situated on both sides of the chair. By bringing the lever forward, the seat is lifted and the patient can get out of the chair with some extra help.
Australia Wide Delivery
100% ALL PRODUCTS
Australian Owned family business