Detect & raise an alarm as a seizure occurs. The SeizureAlert can detect seizure movement and also sound.
The Cura1 SeizureAlert is easily installed and Economical (no ongoing costs or consumables).
With battery backup and minimal false alarms, it Connects to the Cura1 ActiveCare Pager for seamless in-home use.
- Detect & raise an alarm as a seizure occurs.
- Transmits a wireless alarm signal to pager unit.
- Easy installation & setup.
- Economical (no ongoing costs or consumables).
- Battery backup.
- Minimal false alarms.
- Connects easily with third party alarm devices.
- Can detect Tonic/Clonic seizure movement and sound.
- Can be used in cots/cribs, single & double beds.
- 12VDC (standby current consumption<100mA).
- Integrated AC adaptor with power fail LED indication.
- 12 hours standby battery backup.
- Fully user programmable.
- Adjustable sensitivity controls.
- Durable ABS plastic construction.
- Normally Open Relay alarm output.
- 6.35mm nurse call plug included.
- Operating frequency: 433.92 MHz.
- Typical operating range: 50m*.
- Power requirements: 2 x AA batteries (included).
- Housing material: Durable ABS plastic.