- The structure of the chair is made of heavy duty pine wood and the boards in laminate.
- Seat section with N.E.A. elastic suspension and backrest with straps of 80 mm allowing an optimal weight distribution and an unlimited durability.
- Articulated back and footrests with continuous seat section when armchair is reclined for user comfort.
- Backrest with plywood support of ergonomic design, with wings, incorporated.
- The wing invites relaxation, rest and helps patients with problems for keeping an upright position.
- Rounded edges to avoid damage or injury.
- Max patient weight 150 kg.
- High-quality fabrics in many different colour options.
- The composition and treatment of the fabrics allows easy cleaning and improved infection control.
- High quality foams in densities of 30 and 25 kg/m3 for seat and backrest.
- Wooden legs available in different colours.
Australia Wide Delivery
100% ALL PRODUCTS
Australian Owned family business