Range of innovative solutions alert nursing staff or carers when a patient leaves the bed or chair, or when they sit up in bed, reducing the likelihood of injury and falls and making it easy to respond quickly.
- Floor alarm alerts nursing staff or carers when a patient is on the move, placed at the bedside, by a doorway, or any thoroughfare.
- Ideal for aged care and home care environments.
- Useful for residents who are at risk of falling or who require assistance, or to monitor those suffering from illnesses such as Dementia and Alzheimers.
- Allows the patient to be comfortable in their own environment without the need of restraints.
- Available as a stand-alone system or can connect to most Nurse Call systems.
- Pad senses when the pressure is alleviated, indicating that the resident has left the bed or chair, or is attempting to leave.
- Alarms will not take away from the care plan in place, but rather serve to enhance it.
Ramblegard Wireless Jack Adaptor
- Wireless connection to commonly used call systems such as Quantec, Intercall, C-Tec.
- Can link up to 5 sensors to one Jack.
- Silently triggers a remote alarm, remaining a quiet environment for the patient.
- Wireless Jack detects pads up to 15 meters away.
- Ideal for facility use.
Ramblegard Wireless Jill Pager
- Wireless connection.
- Can link up to 9 accessories, including other alarm mats and call buttons.
- LED light indicates pager status.
- Adjustable volume control with vibrate option, reducing noise disruption for patients, particularly at night time.
- Accessory removed/lost alarm feature reduces the risk of pager and/or accessories being left out of range.
Australia Wide Delivery
100% ALL PRODUCTS
Australian Owned family business