Key features include:
- Continually monitors your baby’s breathing movement rate.
- Alarms when breathing slows or stops.
- Included as a medical device.
- Two Year Warranty.
Babysense7 is an integrated system, with a control unit connecting to sensor pads which are placed under your baby’s mattress. The device is designed to continually monitor the breathing movement rate of your sleeping baby and if it begins to slow or cannot be detected, an audible alarm is activated.
Babysense7 is unique to the Australian market, in that it is included as a medical device on the Australian Register of Therapeutic Goods (ARTG No. 97479), and is battery operated, meaning no power source in and around the cot.
The monitoring system continues to give families comfort, by advancing the path to intervention in the event of irregular breathing movement or distress, before it becomes critical. Babysense7 is an additional aid to the normal precautions taken by families in the care of their infant.
- Continually monitors the breathing movement rate of your baby.
- An audible alarm is activated if your baby’s breathing movement slows to a rate of less than 10 breaths per minute or cannot be detected for more than 20 seconds.
- The control unit connects to sensor pads placed under your baby’s mattress.
- Battery operated.
- Babysense7 is designed for use on healthy infants up to 12 months of age.